In-Line Flowmeter MGF-420 for gases
The new MGF-420 Series In-Line Mass Flow Meter uses the well proven calorimetric
principle of measurement. The MGF-420 is supplied with it's own stainless steel "metering section"
pipework. Thus facilitating a higher degree of accuracy due to the "in-situ" calibration supplied
from the factory.
The MGF-420 not only calculates and display's mass flow rate and total but provides signal
outputs to interface with other process instrumentation. These include 4 - 20mA proportional
to flow rate and a pulse for remote totalisation.
- Pipe Sizes From 1/4" to 2"
- Flow Range 0.8 - 90 l/min to 2 - 900 nm3/hr
- Accuracy class <+/- 1.5% of Reading +/-0.5% FS (Special 5 point calibration)
- Temp range -30 / +80oC
- Max Pressure 16 BarG
- Connection Screwed BSPM or Flanged
- Pipe Section 316 St Steel
- Housing Polycarbonate
- Supply 24 vdc +/- 15% 750 mA
- Outputs 1 x 4-20mA (Flow ) 1 x Pulse (Total)
- Display Multi Function LCD
- Special 5 point calibration to ISO standard
- Now available with flanged connections